· To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
· To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
· To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
· To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
· To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
· To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
· To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
· To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
2020 Virtual Student Conference Prospectus